Nigerpress Ad Policy
This policy applies to all of Nigerpress paid ad products and marketplace listings.
Advertisers on Nigerpress are responsible for their Ads. This means following all applicable laws and regulations, creating honest ads, and advertising safely and respectfully. This article describes our advertising policies. Our policies require you to follow the law, but they are not legal advice.
In addition to Nigerpress Ads Policies, advertisers must follow
Nigerpress’s Terms of Service, Nigerpress Rules, and all the policies on our Terms and Policies governing use of our services. Please take a moment to review them.
Prohibited Content Policies
Advertisements that violate any of the following policies are globally prohibited:
- Adult Sexual Content: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of adult sexual content.
- Copyright: Nigerpress prohibits the advertising of copyright infringing content.
- Counterfeit Goods: Nigerpress prohibits the sale or promotion of sale of counterfeit goods on the Nigerpress.
- Hard Drugs: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion and sale of hard drugs.
- Endangered Species: Nigerpress prohibits the advertising of products derived from endangered species, as well as the sale of such species.
- Hateful Content: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of hateful content.
- Illegal Products and Services: Nigerpress prohibits the advertising or promotion of products, services or activities considered illegal in a given jurisdiction.
- Inappropriate Content: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of inappropriate content.
- Malware and Software Downloads: Nigerpress prohibits the advertising of malware products and software downloads that occur through the platform.
- Prohibited Content for Minors: Nigerpress prohibits knowingly marketing or advertising certain products and services to minors.
- Quality: To ensure that users have a positive experience on Nigerpress, advertisements must adhere to certain specific editorial guidelines.
- Trademark: Nigerpress prohibits the advertising of trademark infringing content.
- Unacceptable Business Practices: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of unacceptable business practices.
- Weapons and Weapon Accessories: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of weapons and weapon accessories.
Restricted Content Policies
Nigerpress allows the promotion of products or services in the following categories with certain restrictions:
- Financial Products and Services: Nigerpress permits the promotion of financial services and related content with restrictions. Restrictions are based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country or state that a campaign is targeting.
- Gambling Content: Nigerpress prohibits the promotion of gambling content, except for campaigns targeting specific states and countries where it is allowed with restrictions.
- Political Content: Nigerpress permits political advertising which includes political campaigning and issue advertising but there may be additional state and country level restrictions. In addition to Nigerpress Ads policies, all political content advertisers must comply with applicable laws regarding disclosure and content requirements, eligibility restrictions, and blackout dates for the countries or states where they advertise.
Note: Certain industries and trade associations have their own self-regulatory codes for advertising and marketing. Advertisers on Nigerpress who are members of these associations should refer to these codes, in addition to Nigerpress’s policies, for guidance on appropriate advertising practices.
Nigerpress Ads Offboarding
Nigerpress follows processes and principles when removing advertisers from the Nigerpress Ads platform. We call this process “offboarding”, and we strive to make it as transparent and seamless as possible for everyone involved.